Re: CA spins Ingres off to independent company

От Christopher Browne
Тема Re: CA spins Ingres off to independent company
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
> http://www.networkworld.com/news/2005/110705-ca-ingres.html
>
> Let the speculation begin!
>
> Personally I think the real reason behind this is to keep discussion on
> pgsql-advocacy focused on anything but PostgreSQL :-)

I pointed Slashdot to it, and, for the first time ever, they accepted
my story.

It doesn't strike me as being anywhere near as interesting as the
InnoDB Oy buyout, so I'll be happy to let others "take point" in the
defocus :-).
--
let name="cbbrowne" and tld="gmail.com" in String.concat "@" [name;tld];;
http://linuxdatabases.info/info/slony.html