Re: problems with building recent cvs snaphots

От Doug McNaught
Тема Re: problems with building recent cvs snaphots
Дата
Re: problems with building recent cvs snaphots  (Hubert depesz Lubaczewski <depesz@depesz.pl>)
Список pgsql-general
Hubert depesz Lubaczewski <depesz@depesz.pl> writes:

> On Fri, Nov 01, 2002 at 07:28:16PM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> > Update to bison 1.50 or later (1.75 is current last I checked).
>
> i can't update - it's not supported by my distribution.
>
> > Or use a tarball distribution (beta3 or the nightly snapshot).
>
> and precompiled binaries are not really an option.

Tom means a tarball source distribution.  You don't have to run Bison
when building from a tarball (the Bison-generated files are already
included); you do when building from CVS.  Clear?

-Doug