Re: postmaster(s) have high load average

От Christopher Browne
Тема Re: postmaster(s) have high load average
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
After a long battle with technology, "Merlin Moncure" <merlin.moncure@rcsonline.com>, an earthling, wrote:
>INAL, but I would read carefully over the Oracle license agreement
>and redistribution allowances before doing this, especially if the
>database is installed in a commercial environment.  With all the
>legal activity around open source lately, it seems dangerous
>(probably harmless in a test/development environment though).

This begs the question of whether the PL/SQL code in question was
provided by Oracle Corporation or not; that's not clear.

If the person wanting to redeploy it is actually the author of the
code, then Oracle shouldn't have anything to say about it, any more
than Microsoft would have anything to say about code someone wrote in
Visual BASIC, or that SAP AG would about code I wrote in ABAP/4, or
such.
--
wm(X,Y):-write(X),write('@'),write(Y). wm('aa454','freenet.carleton.ca').
http://cbbrowne.com/info/wp.html