Re: Platform testing (last call?)

От Doug McNaught
Тема Re: Platform testing (last call?)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Neil Padgett <npadgett@redhat.com> writes:

> The Playstation2 does not have an X86 processor. It uses a MIPS R5900.
> Sony calls this CPU the "Emotion Engine."

Nitpick: actually from what I've read that term refers to the
super-nifty graphics chipset, not to the CPU itself, which is fairly
vanilla.

Interesting that the PG compile doesn't try to use MIPS spinlocks on
the PS2...

-Doug
--
Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees.  --T. J. Jackson, 1863