Re: WARNING: ROLLBACK: no transaction in progress

От Rupa Schomaker
Тема Re: WARNING: ROLLBACK: no transaction in progress
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
I think I started to see this after putting the backend database into
autocommit=false mode.  I also ensure the connection has autocommit
set to false.

(debian)

ii  postgresql     7.3.2r1-5      Object-relational SQL database, descended fr
ii  postgresql-cli 7.3.2r1-5      Front-end programs for PostgreSQL
ii  postgresql-con 7.3.2r1-5      Additional facilities for PostgreSQL
ii  postgresql-dev 7.3.2r1-5      Header files for libpq (postgresql library)
ii  postgresql-doc 7.3.2r1-5      Documentation for the PostgreSQL database

--
-rupa