psqlODBC Unicode 8.01.02.00 Driver "Overflows" On MS-Access Dates

От Randy Yates
Тема psqlODBC Unicode 8.01.02.00 Driver "Overflows" On MS-Access Dates
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Folks,

I'm trying to export a table from my MS-Access database to my postgresql
database. I downloaded and installed the 8.01.02.00 driver on my Win2k
system, created the datasource. Then when I try to export my table to the
datasource, I get a single-world message "overflow" and the export aborts.

I traced the cause of the overflow to a column that is in MS-Access's
date/time format.

Is this a known bug? Is there a workaround?
--
%  Randy Yates                  % "Bird, on the wing,
%% Fuquay-Varina, NC            %   goes floating by