Re: Which library has these symbols? -- Eureka

От Christopher Browne
Тема Re: Which library has these symbols? -- Eureka
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
Oops! RMohan@arbinet.com ("Mohan, Ross") was seen spray-painting on a wall:
> 64-bit PG 8.0.2. is up and running on AIX5.3/power5
>
> YES! ! !
>
> The major thing:  setting some quirky LDFLAGS.
>
> Anyone interested in details, please ping.

This is definitely a matter worthy of interest.

It would be well worth taking a peek at $PG_SOURCE_HOME/doc/FAQ_AIX
and seeing if there are notes worth adding to it.

Alternatively, bounce the details over to myself and/or Andrew
Hammond, and we can see about submitting the documentation patch ;-).
--
"cbbrowne","@","gmail.com"
http://cbbrowne.com/info/spreadsheets.html