Re: Teach Yourself PostgreSQL book

От Christopher Browne
Тема Re: Teach Yourself PostgreSQL book
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Oops! bret@busby.net (Bret Busby) was seen spray-painting on a wall:
> In searching on the Internet, I found various references to the book
> "Teach Yourself PostgreSQL In 21 Days", written by Chris Smith,
> published by SAMS, December 2002 (from the Barnes and Noble web site),
> ISBN 0672324830, 600 pages (from
> http://202.113.6.251/cat/books/0672324830.html).

Late 2002 was "not a good time" for technical book publishing.  WROX
went out of business at about that time, and it would be unsurprising
for the project to have been cancelled before the book reached general
release.  (I had a book Fail Utterly at about that time, when WROX
went under...)
--
If this was helpful, <http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=cbbrowne> rate me
http://www3.sympatico.ca/cbbrowne/publications.html