Re: Returning more than one value from a stored procedure

От Tim Landscheidt
Тема Re: Returning more than one value from a stored procedure
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Atif Jung <atifjung@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks Andreas but is there no alternative?

> I'm porting from an INFORMIX database which allows the return of more than
> one value from a stored procedure without having to use in/out
> parameters. The procedure is called from several places across the system
> and will be time consuming to change all instances to include the new out
> parameters. To be able to return more than one parameter will be of great
> help to me, if it's possible.
> [...]

Andreas' example returns more than one value. Perhaps you
could clarify where your problem lies.

Tim

От: Atif Jung
Сообщение: Re: Returning more than one value from a stored procedure
Сообщение: Re: Returning more than one value from a stored procedure