Re: cobol storedprocedures

От Christopher Browne
Тема Re: cobol storedprocedures
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> I've been scanning the postgres website and yours to find out any
> information on cobol stored procedures.  Is there any plans on
> incorporating this in future releases?

Not really.

The 'preferred' sorts of languages to include for stored procedures
tend to be interpreted languages.

There is something of a paucity of free cross-platform COBOL
implementations, and what I've heard of have been compiled, which
makes them somewhat less ideal...

The best chance might be to locate some COBOL-to-Java translator, and
look into linking the results in to one of the Java stored procedure
systems...
--
(reverse (concatenate 'string "moc.liamg" "@" "enworbbc"))
http://cbbrowne.com/info/cobol.html

Сообщение: Re: Finding nearest numeric value
Сообщение: Re: Finding nearest numeric value