Re: Couple of patches for jdbc driver

От Gunnar Rønning
Тема Re: Couple of patches for jdbc driver
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
* Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us> wrote:

| This issue came up recently in relation to backpatching a python fix,
| and the conclusion was that jdbc 7.1.X is "a hopeless cause" and I tend
| to agree.  I had >6 unapplied jdbc patches at the time we released 7.1.
| They are all now in CVS.

I've mentioned it before, but I really think it would nice to decouple the
release cycles of the core engine from the interfaces. Make them separate
projects.

Just my kroner,
        Gunnar
--
Gunnar Rønning - gunnar@polygnosis.com
Senior Consultant, Polygnosis AS, http://www.polygnosis.com/

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: JDBC changes for 7.2... some questions...