Re: List traffic

От Dimitri Fontaine
Тема Re: List traffic
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Excerpts from Yeb Havinga's message of jue may 13 15:06:53 -0400 2010:
>
>> Now I made a new gmail account
>
> Yeah, this approach is interesting.  A few days ago I started using Sup
> ( http://sup.rubyforge.org/ ) to manage my email

Feature wise, I think gnus offers more than the two approaches
combined. Speed wise some people use it with some indexing solution, I'm
not finding the need yet.

And yes, to handle our lists traffic you must have a MUA made for
it. That's the reason why I switched, and it's working great here.

Regards,
--
dim