Re: ALTER OBJECT any_name SET SCHEMA name

От Dimitri Fontaine
Тема Re: ALTER OBJECT any_name SET SCHEMA name
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> The has_privs_of_role() call has the wrong ACL_KIND argument in the
> error report.

Ah yes, I missed the acl_kind. It's a parameter of the function in the
v7 patch, attached.

> (Nitpick: don't use "e.g." at the end of the phrase.  It seems strange
> to me.)

Fixed too. I also added documentation of the new forms of the ALTER
commands, as it seems we're heading to something which needs it :)

Regards,
--
Dimitri Fontaine

Вложения