Re: Extension Packaging

От Dimitri Fontaine
Тема Re: Extension Packaging
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Daniele Varrazzo <daniele.varrazzo@gmail.com> writes:
> For my extension I'm less concerned by having the install sql named in
> different ways or by the upgrade sql as all these files are generated
> by scripts. You may find useful this one

You can also generate that reliably in SQL.  You install your extension
with CREATE EXTENSION then run the query over pg_depend and you have it
all.  Then you can test this upgrade script you just got in SQL.  Tom
also has a version that does the necessary string replacements using sed
from a bash script rather than the SQL replace() function.
 http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2011-02/msg01208.php
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2011-02/msg01438.php

Regards,
--