Re: ALTER OBJECT any_name SET SCHEMA name

От Dimitri Fontaine
Тема Re: ALTER OBJECT any_name SET SCHEMA name
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> CreateExtensionAddress?  (I like CamelCase for this because it makes
> these variables stand out more against local ones, named in
> stuffed_lower_case).

The version v14 of the extension main patch is there. It's still a
"cumulative" patch containing the pg_execute_from_file() and cfparser
patches so that it's self-consistent and you can test it, but it's not
containing the set_schema stuff nor the ALTER EXTENSION ... SET SCHEMA
stuff. I can produce a all-combined-patch for those interested, or they
could just use the git branch alter_extension from the repository:

  http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=postgresql-extension.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/alter_extension

Regards,
--
Dimitri Fontaine