Re: renaming contrib.

От Dimitri Fontaine
Тема Re: renaming contrib.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> work will help with that somewhat, but there's still that nasty
> business of needing to update shared_preload_libraries and bounce the
> server, at least for some modules.

We have 45 contribs (ls -l contrib | grep -c ^d), out of which:
auto_explain  is shared_preload_libraries but I think could be              local_preload_libraries
pg_stat_statements is shared_preload_libraries (needs SHM)
and that's it

So my reading is that currently the only contrib module that needs more
than a server reload is pg_stat_statements, because it needs some shared
memory. Am I missing anything?

Ok, now I'll add the custom_variable_classes setting to the control
files in the extension's patch for the contribs that expose some of
them.

Regards,
--
Dimitri Fontaine