Re: XLByte* usage

От Dimitri Fontaine
Тема Re: XLByte* usage
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> In 2) unfortunately one has to make decision in which way to simplify
> negated XLByte(LT|LE) expressions. I tried to make that choice very
> careful and when over every change several times after that, so I hope
> there aren't any bad changes, but more eyeballs are needed.

+    if (lsn > PageGetLSN(page))
+    if (lsn >= PageGetLSN(page))
+    if (lsn <= PageGetLSN(page))
+            if (max_lsn < this_lsn)

My only comment here would be that I would like it much better that the
code always use the same operators, and as we read from left to right,
that we pick < and <=.

Regards,
--
Dimitri Fontaine

От: Pavel Stehule
Сообщение: review: pgbench - aggregation of info written into log