Re: Couple of patches for jdbc driver

От Gunnar Rønning
Тема Re: Couple of patches for jdbc driver
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
* Barry Lind <barry@xythos.com> wrote:

| Now having said that, there isn't any reason that the jdbc code can't
| be released more frequently than the server.  But without a lot more

Maybe there could be sub releases or something, e.g. jdbc version 7.1.2_004
begin release number 4 of the JDBC driver for 7.1.2. We can't keep
recommending people to use CVS tip and if we cannot release a quality
version of the driver synchronized with the release of the core server, then
we will need another release cycle.

--
Gunnar Rønning - gunnar@polygnosis.com
Senior Consultant, Polygnosis AS, http://www.polygnosis.com/