Re: pgloader hangs with an invalid filename

От Dimitri Fontaine
Тема Re: pgloader hangs with an invalid filename
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Tony Capobianco <tcapobianco@prospectiv.com> writes:
> Has anyone experienced the behavior of pgloader hanging when the .conf
> file has an incorrect filename?
> When I execute with the correct filename, everything works just fine.
> However, when I use an incorrect filename, I get the below:

That's certainly due to current threading implementation in pgloader, I
guess the control thread is still waiting for the load to terminate,
which will never happen.

It seems to be fixed in current version though.  See if you can upgrade.

Regards,
--
Dimitri Fontaine