Re: Large Object => invalid input syntax for integer: ""

От Douglas McNaught
Тема Re: Large Object => invalid input syntax for integer: ""
Дата
Список pgsql-general
grupos <grupos@carvalhaes.net> writes:

> Hi Doug!
>
> Thanks for your e-mail BUT the point is how I insert data on a table
> when the column lo have no value ( NULL), to insert the lo I have no
> problem BUT the problem is when the column should have no value...

If the "lo" field isn't NOT NULL than you should have no problem.
The error message in your previous email came from trying to insert an
integer into a text column.

If you are still having problems please post your table definitions
and the exact query that is causing trouble.

-Doug

Сообщение: Re: Large Object => invalid input syntax for integer: ""
Сообщение: Re: Large Object => invalid input syntax for integer: ""