Re: ALTER OBJECT any_name SET SCHEMA name

От Dimitri Fontaine
Тема Re: ALTER OBJECT any_name SET SCHEMA name
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Yeah, I think that sucks a lot.  I don't see what's wrong with
> Heikki's solution, actually.

Coding the parser and replace. If all it takes is calling our replace
function on the all-in-memory query string that we have in
pg_execute_from_file() function, I can have a try at it.

Main wrong point is that it puts the burden on the extension's authors
rather than on the one who manages the search_path for its
applications...
--
Dimitri Fontaine