Re: Event Triggers: adding information

От Dimitri Fontaine
Тема Re: Event Triggers: adding information
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Thom Brown <thom@linux.com> writes:
> ALTER INDEX is missing from the event trigger matrix.
>
> When renaming a column on a foreign table, tg_tag reports 'ALTER
> TABLE' instead of 'ALTER FOREIGN TABLE'.  It doesn't do this for any
> other ALTER FOREIGN TABLE operation, including altering, adding or
> dropping a column.

Will see about that later, thanks for reporting.

> DROP OWNED BY doesn't fire any type of event trigger.  Is this right?

It's currently being discussed.

> And also I can't get ddl_command_end to do anything:

Due to a bug in the form of a stray & in the patch that got commited,
and that I fixed this morning:
 http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/m2vcapl7tl.fsf@2ndQuadrant.fr

> Also, I'm assuming the 'ANY COMMAND' special tag is supposed to be
> removed?

Yes, just omit the WHEN clause for the TAG.

Regards,
--
Dimitri Fontaine