weird state after aborted transaction in pgsql 6.4

От David Sauer
Тема weird state after aborted transaction in pgsql 6.4
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
My database is in weird state after some operation. Here is an example:

[david@kerberos david]$ psql
david=> begin;
BEGIN
david=> create table tbl ( i int );
CREATE
david=> insert into tbl values(1);
INSERT 104137 1
EOFid=> [<ctrl-d> here]
[david@kerberos david]$ psql
david=> create table tbl ( a text );
ERROR:  cannot create tbl
david=> \d
Couldn't find any tables, sequences or indices!     ====================== cut here ======================
Simple question: why 'ERROR: cannot create tbl' ?
Platform: linux i586, glibc, regression tests seems ok (except minor
problem with floating point. The some problem have my colleague.
            thanks,
--
* David Sauer, student of Czech Technical University
* electronic mail: davids@iol.cz (mime compatible)