Re: Extension Templates S03E11

От Dimitri Fontaine
Тема Re: Extension Templates S03E11
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Clearly we need the information from the extension package (the scripts
> which are on the PG server's filesystem today, but need not be in the
> future) but that doesn't mean we need to keep those text blobs in the
> catalog.

So, I guess it would have been good to hear about that about a year ago:
 http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/13481.1354743758@sss.pgh.pa.us
http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/6466.1354817682@sss.pgh.pa.us

We could have CREATE TEMPLATE FOR EXTENSION store the scripts into some
files in PGDATA instead of the catalogs, but really I don't see the
point.

Regards,
--
Dimitri Fontaine

Сообщение: Re: Extension Templates S03E11
Сообщение: Re: Extension Templates S03E11