Re: Author names in source files

От Dimitri Fontaine
Тема Re: Author names in source files
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Itagaki Takahiro <itagaki.takahiro@gmail.com> writes:
> Dimitri, your name cannot be added in source files,
> but will be recorded in commit logs ;-)

Oh, I've only been adding it to src/backend/utils/adt/genfile.c because
I saw another name in there. So of course a stricter following of the
project's copyright and naming here is good news.

BTW, I see you already made that happen (and so much more) in your v9
patch, thank you very much about that! Follow-up due later this morning!

Regards,
--
Dimitri Fontaine