Re: providing tokenized version of parsed SQL script (was: nodeToString format and exporting the SQL parser)

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: providing tokenized version of parsed SQL script (was: nodeToString format and exporting the SQL parser)
Дата
Ответ на providing tokenized version of parsed SQL script (was: nodeToString format and exporting the SQL parser)  ("Jehan-Guillaume (ioguix) de Rorthais" <ioguix@free.fr>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 7:45 PM, Jehan-Guillaume (ioguix) de Rorthais
<ioguix@free.fr> wrote:
> I thought Michael was trying to write a tokenizer based on node tree
> returned by raw_parser. As it seems Michael is not even sure about what
> he's trying to do, I prefer refocus a bit this thread
[...]
> Having dropped an eye here and there in the parser code, I am not sure
> where I could get required info and mix them to produce something close
> to my draft yet.
> But I prefer to discussing first before spending too much time and
> throwing any potential code after...

I can't quite tell, from reading this, what you're trying to do with this...

...Robert