current CVS snapshot of pgsql crash ...

This happens, when I want do this:
(4) $ sql
Welcome to the POSTGRESQL interactive sql monitor: Please read the file COPYRIGHT for copyright terms of POSTGRESQL
[PostgreSQL 6.5.0 on i586-pc-linux-gnu, compiled by gcc egcs-2.91.66]
  type \? for help on slash commands  type \q to quit  type \g or terminate with semicolon to execute queryYou are
currentlyconnected to the database: david

david=> create table t (e oid);
CREATE
david=> insert into t values (lo_import('/tmp/1'));
INSERT 19000 1
david=> \d
Database    = david+------------------+----------------------------------+----------+|  Owner           |
Relation            |   Type   |+------------------+----------------------------------+----------+| david            |
t                               | table    || david            | xinx18986                        | index
|+------------------+----------------------------------+----------+

david=> select textout(byteaout(odata)) from xinv18986;
pqReadData() -- backend closed the channel unexpectedly.This probably means the backend terminated abnormallybefore or
whileprocessing the request.

We have lost the connection to the backend, so further processing is impossible.  Terminating.

And in log is:
Jun  2 22:56:27 chameleon PGSQL: FATAL 1:  Memory exhausted in AllocSetAlloc()

================================
File /tmp/1 contains:
djdjd
djdjdjd
djdjdjdjdjdj
ddjdjdjjd
djdjdjjjdjdjdjdjd
djdjdj

This example doesn't have good meaning, but I dont like crash of my
database ...
                                       thanks,

--
* David Sauer, student of Czech Technical University
* electronic mail: davids@orfinet.cz (mime compatible)