Re: PL/pgSQL examples NOT involving functions

От Roland Roberts
Тема Re: PL/pgSQL examples NOT involving functions
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
   Josh> Personally, I find that keeping track, on the client side,   Josh> of whether you're adding a new record or
editingan old one   Josh> and acting appropriately is better than trying to   Josh> second-guess it on the database
level,but maybe that's just   Josh> me.

Well, that's basically what I'm trying to do.  But finding out whether
I need to insert or update requires doing something like my pseudo-SQL
example.  I was just trying to figure out if I could do in in SQL
pl/pgSQL.

roland
--            PGP Key ID: 66 BC 3B CD
roland@rlenter.com                     76-15 113th Street, Apt 3B
roland@astrofoto.org                       Forest Hills, NY 11375

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: Stephan Szabo
Сообщение: Re: Foreign Key Constraint Deletion Order
Сообщение: Re: Foreign Key Constraint Deletion Order