Re: "ulimit -n" in postgresql/pgbouncer init scripts.

От Dimitri Fontaine
Тема Re: "ulimit -n" in postgresql/pgbouncer init scripts.
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-debian
Christoph Berg <myon@debian.org> writes:
> That said, there's nothing really wrong with editing
> /etc/default/pgbouncer or /etc/init.d/postgresql to do the ulimit

One trick here that I've used in the past is that /etc/default/pgbouncer
is actually sources as a shell script, so you can add your ulimit
command directly in the default file. Works nice.

Regards,
--
Dimitri Fontaine

Сообщение: Re: howto upgrade from 8.4 to 9.2 without the remove & install of postgresql
Сообщение: Re: howto upgrade from 8.4 to 9.2 without the remove & install of postgresql