Re: SQL command to edit postgresql.conf, with comments

От Dimitri Fontaine
Тема Re: SQL command to edit postgresql.conf, with comments
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 10/12/2010 05:02 PM, Dimitri Fontaine wrote:
>>   So, what you do is have a file per GUC, file name is the GUC name, first
>> line contains *ONLY* current value, the rest of the file is comments.
>
> You're joking, right?

No. I just want both comments and SQL commands. If you refuse this
simple file scheme, keep your postgresql.conf and don't remote edit it.

That's my proposal, I'm happy that it comes with laughter :)
--
Dimitri Fontaine

Сообщение: Re: SQL command to edit postgresql.conf, with comments
Сообщение: Re: SQL command to edit postgresql.conf, with comments