Re: Command Triggers

От Dimitri Fontaine
Тема Re: Command Triggers
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> But on the flip side, I think we're generally a bit more flexible
> about exposing things via C than through the procedural languages.

So we could still expose the parsetree of the current command.  I wonder
if it's already possible to get that from a C coded trigger, but I'll
admit I'm yet to code a trigger in C.  Will look into that.

Then as Andres proposed, a new function would be available to get the
value, we're not changing the trigger procedure function API in case the
language is C…

Regards,
--
Dimitri Fontaine