Re: Completing PL support for Event Triggers

От Dimitri Fontaine
Тема Re: Completing PL support for Event Triggers
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I think this is wrong, and the reason it crashes if you remove it is
> that you need to call increment_prodesc_refcount(prodesc), like in the
> other handlers.

Thanks, looks like this indeed.

> Attached is my "final" patch.  Let me know if it's OK for you.

It looks like you started with the v1 of the plperl patch rather than
the v2, where the only difference is in only using is_trigger or using
both is_trigger and is_event_trigger. Your version currently uses both
where I though we chose using is_trigger only.

Regards,
--
Dimitri Fontaine