Re: Fw: Sub SELECTS

От Roland Roberts
Тема Re: Fw: Sub SELECTS
Дата
Список pgsql-php

    Waruna> I have a select query with 2 sub selects.  When I run that
    Waruna> query CPU usage goes to 98% for postgres.  Does sub
    Waruna> selects eat more resources and slower the queries?  Is
    Waruna> there any alternatives to sub selects?

You are going to have to give us a clue as to what those sub-selects
are and what they are doing.  If there is an "order by" clause
anywhere, that could cause high CPU.  If the query is not using
indicies, that might cause a problem.  Have you tried EXPLAIN?

roland
--
               PGP Key ID: 66 BC 3B CD
roland@rlenter.com                     76-15 113th Street, Apt 3B