Re: Extensions, this time with a patch

От Dimitri Fontaine
Тема Re: Extensions, this time with a patch
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Excerpts from Dimitri Fontaine's message of jue oct 21 12:53:18 -0300 2010:
>> This part of the problem didn't receive much thoughts yet, and it shows
>> up. About the rest of the patch have been in my head for months, I
>> expect less problems there...
>
> Keep on it.  You're doing a terrific job.

Thank you very much, such encouragements are highly appreciated :)

Of course, you what that means? Yes, another version of the patch, that
will build the control file out of the control.in at build time rather
than install time, and that's back to using EXTVERSION both in the
Makefile and in the .control.in file.

Regards,
--
Dimitri Fontaine

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Extensions, this time with a patch
Сообщение: Re: Extensions, this time with a patch