Re: java virtual machine

От Gunnar Rønning
Тема Re: java virtual machine
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
* tweekie <None@news.tht.net> wrote:

| I asked this question a while back but got no response - is there any way of
| creating a Java stored procedure in a postgres database ? I can see that
| there is a built-in PL/sql type of environment and a python one but it would
| be nice if I could migrate Java stored procedures in an Oracle database into
| postgres.
|
| Any comments?

It would rock ;-) An Hungarian guy just sent a mail indicating that he
had a first prototype version of something with Kaffe up and running.
But I believe there is a lot of issues to be solved, especially
threading issues...

--
Gunnar Rønning - gunnar@polygnosis.com
Senior Consultant, Polygnosis AS, http://www.polygnosis.com/