Re: Sync Rep for 2011CF1

От Dimitri Fontaine
Тема Re: Sync Rep for 2011CF1
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I'm not trying to bypass compromising, and I don't know what makes you
> think otherwise.  I am trying to ensure that the CommitFest wraps up

Well, I'm too tired to allow myself posting such comments, sorry to have
left the previous mail through.  More than one commit fest saw its time
frame extended for 1 or 2 weeks already, I think, all I'm saying is that
this one will certainly not be an exception, and that's for the best.

Be sure I appreciate the efforts you're putting into the mix!

Regards,
--
Dimitri Fontaine