Re: ALTER EXTENSION UPGRADE, v3

От Dimitri Fontaine
Тема Re: ALTER EXTENSION UPGRADE, v3
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> No, you have to get *those other module authors* to make *their*
> extensions not relocatable so that you can depend on them.

Just tell me exactly in which world an extension's author is setting up
the dependencies in the 'required' property and yet fails to realise
that those dependencies mean his extension is not relocatable?  And
will refuse to fix the problem when bugs are filled?

I'm not following your reasonning…
--
Dimitri Fontaine

Сообщение: Re: ALTER EXTENSION UPGRADE, v3
Сообщение: Re: ALTER EXTENSION UPGRADE, v3