Re: Prepared statements fail after schema changes with surprising error

От Dimitri Fontaine
Тема Re: Prepared statements fail after schema changes with surprising error
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> writes:
> I wrote:
>> Here's a draft patch for that.  I've not looked yet to see if there's
>> any documentation that ought to be touched.
>
> And now with the documentation.  If I don't hear any objections, I plan
> to commit this tomorrow.

Certainly no objections from me: I had only a cursory look at it, enough
to agree with the documented behaviour changes. I think it will also
make it safer to use prepared statements in pooling environments.

Regards,
--
Dimitri Fontaine