Re: Sync Replication with transaction-controlled durability

От Dimitri Fontaine
Тема Re: Sync Replication with transaction-controlled durability
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> It seems like it would be more helpful if you were working on
> implementing a design that had more than one vote.  As far as I can
> tell, we have rough consensus that for the first commit we should only
> worry about the case where k = 1; that is, only one ACK is ever
> required for commit

My understanding by reading the mails here and quick-reading the patch
(in my MUA, that's how quick the reading was), is that what you want
here is what's done in the patch, which has been proposed as a WIP, too.

Regards,
--
Dimitri Fontaine