Re: pgsql: Row-Level Security Policies (RLS)

От Dimitri Fontaine
Тема Re: pgsql: Row-Level Security Policies (RLS)
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
> Row-Level Security Policies (RLS)

In http://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/static/sql-createpolicy.html in
Per-Command policies DELETE is mentionned twice, once for UPDATE and
once for DELETE.

Also, I guess it would be useful to provide for some examples on how to
use the feature? I'm not seeing any high level description of it with
use case examples… and I think this feature does warrant a high level
introductory chapter in the manual…

Regards,
--
Dimitri Fontaine