Re: Inline Extension

От Dimitri Fontaine
Тема Re: Inline Extension
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Considering that this constitutes a major redesign and that the
> updated patch hasn't been posted over a month later, it seems past
> time to mark this Returned with Feedback.  So I've done that.

I was hoping to be able to code that while the CF is running but
obviously that won't happen given the other patches I'm playing with.

This major redesign you're mentioning is a very good feedback already
and will allow me to implement a non controversial patch for the next
release.  Thanks for dealing with the CF parts of that.

Regards,
--
Dimitri Fontaine