Re: [HACKERS] ONLY

От wieck@debis.com (Jan Wieck)
Тема Re: [HACKERS] ONLY
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> BTW, I think in SQL3 the oid column is supposed to be called "IDENTITY".
> Maybe, but who can read this thing? (Can we find the people who wrote
> this document and have them taken out and flogged?).
   Would that be enough? They'd sin on revenge, writing the next   specs.  Cut off hands and rip out tounge (or
something that   is  really  painful  in  in their terms - I'm unable to think   about anything), so they are never of
danger for  the  human   community again.

   In  fact,  it's easier for me to interpret a sendmail.cf file   than these specs. They'd been doing a better  job
by simply   writing  a  gram.y  with  some  appropriate  comments  - more   readable and easier to adopt.

Jan

От: Don Baccus
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] DISTINCT and ORDER BY bug?
От: Don Baccus
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] DISTINCT and ORDER BY bug?