Re: [SQL] foreign key implementation

От wieck@debis.com (Jan Wieck)
Тема Re: [SQL] foreign key implementation
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
> Hi
>
> Anybody have an implementation of the sql foreign key?
>
> Reading the manual it says that I must use the create trigger command
> but how to implement a procedure to do what foreing key does?
   The  current development tree includes this. Will be released   with version 7.0. Not completely  finished  up  to
now, but   enough to get a feeling.

Jan

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: wieck@debis.com (Jan Wieck)
Сообщение: Re: [SQL] Rules, triggers, ??? - What is the best way to enforce data-valid ation tests??
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: [SQL] RE: [GENERAL] Problem with SELECT on large negative INT4