Re: [HACKERS] [Fwd: Re: First Major Open Source Database]

От darcy@druid.net (D'Arcy J.M. Cain)
Тема Re: [HACKERS] [Fwd: Re: First Major Open Source Database]
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Thus spake Lamar Owen
> [Ok, I've been in touch with the author of the 'First Major Open Source
> Database' article.  Here's what he wants to do.  Let me know what you
> think, and correct any misinformation I may have fed him.]
>  [...]
> - University Ingres, developed starting in 1977, qualifies for the
> 'First Major Open Source Database' honor. Ingres is the direct
> ancestor of PostgreSQL.

Not that it is so important but I think that Postgres was a different
project by the same person (Dr. Micheal Stonebraker) so it is probably
more accurate to call them siblings.

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Enhancing PGSQL to be compatible with Informix SQL
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Enhancing PGSQL to be compatible with Informix SQL