TOAST project page

От wieck@debis.com (Jan Wieck)
Тема TOAST project page
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

    I  thought it would be good to have our WEB-site telling some
    more details  about  TODO  items,  that  are  actually  under
    development.

    Therefore  I  created  a  subdirectory  "projects", placed an
    initial "index.html" and a  "devel-toast.html"  there  (along
    with an image and Heywood's TOAST song). They aren't added to
    CVS yet, since I don't know if ya'll want this  stuff  and/or
    others  will  add  more  project pages.  But at least I think
    it's a possible way to find co-developers who don't listen to
    our mailing lists.

    Of  course,  the mp3 song will disappear soon, it's just that
    some (Bruce at least)  wanted  to  hear  it  and  that's  the
    easiest way to provide.

    Vince: If this kind of stuff should be added, a link from the
    "Helping Us" page would be fine. Maybe one  from  the  "Lates
    News" too, because one looking for upcoming features probably
    visits this instead.

    Comments, suggestions?

Jan