Re: [HACKERS] 6.6 release

От wieck@debis.com (Jan Wieck)
Тема Re: [HACKERS] 6.6 release
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> Thus spake Jan Wieck
> >     As  far  as  I  see it now, I can get the FK stuff with MATCH
> >     FULL ready by February first. Must be enough.
>
> Any chance of getting the FK semantics into the parser right away even
> though it is ignored?  As soon as it is there we can start modifying
> our CREATE TABLE scripts in preparation for when the underlying code
> is there.
>
> Hmm.  Sounds like an argument I had with Jolly once over PKs.  :-)

    The  current  source  tree  only  lacks  the  parsers part to
    specify

        INITIALLY DEFERRED|IMMEDIATE
        [ NOT ] DEFERRABLE

    in a columns REFERENCES clause. They are fully supported in a
    tables CONSTRAINT clause.

    All  the  functionality  for MATCH FULL is there too already.
    Though, it's not well tested up to now, but that's  not  your
    problem I assume.

Jan