Re: [GENERAL] ld.so failed

От jim@reptiles.org (Jim Mercer)
Тема Re: [GENERAL] ld.so failed
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> > Did you add your pg libraries path into /etc/ld.so.conf
> > (/usr/local/postgres/libs is mine) and run ldconfig?
>
> I searched the whole tree from / for ld.so.conf but did not find one.

freebsd doesn't really use one.

you can manually add the path with "ldconfig -R /path"

you can make the change permanent by adding the path to the ldconfig parameter
int /etc/rc.conf.

alternately, you can include the ldconfig -R command in your
/usr/local/etc/rc.d/pgsql.sh script, if you have one.

--
[ Jim Mercer    Reptilian Research      jim@reptiles.org   +1 416 410-5633 ]
[ The telephone, for those of you who  have forgotten, was a commonly used ]