Re: [HACKERS] Status on Jan Wieck

От wieck@debis.com (Jan Wieck)
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Status on Jan Wieck
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> > Bruce Momjian <maillist@candle.pha.pa.us> writes:
> > > I know people were wondering about Jan, so I just talked to him via
> > > e-mail, and he has been busy on a big project.
> >
> > Good ... I was starting to fear he'd been run over by a truck or
> > something :-(
> >
> > Does he have any idea when/if he'll return to Postgres hacking?
>
> That brings up another issue.
>
> Why do people think programmers are throwing themselves in front of
> trucks?  Any idea?  I hear it often.

    Maybe   because  it's  one  of  the  most  failsafe  methods?
    Additionally the risk for the truck driver isn't as  high  as
    it  would be for the driver of an A-Class (besides that an A-
    Class driver would treat the whole think like an  elk-test  -
    and we all know what the result of that is :-).

Jan

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Status on Jan Wieck
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Status on Jan Wieck