Re: [HACKERS] Problem enabling pltcl

От: wieck@debis.com (Jan Wieck)
Тема: Re: [HACKERS] Problem enabling pltcl
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-hackers

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

Problem enabling pltcl  (Patrick Logan, )
 Re: [HACKERS] Problem enabling pltcl  (Lamar Owen, )
  Re: Problem enabling pltcl  (Patrick Logan, )
   Re: [HACKERS] Re: Problem enabling pltcl  (Tom Lane, )
    Re: [HACKERS] Re: Problem enabling pltcl  ( (Jan Wieck), )
    Re: [HACKERS] Re: Problem enabling pltcl  (Thomas Lockhart, )
  Re: [HACKERS] Problem enabling pltcl  ( (Jan Wieck), )

> Patrick Logan wrote:
> >     ERROR: Unrecognized language specified in a CREATE FUNCTION:
> >     'pltcl'.  Recognized languages are sql, C, internal and the
> >     created procedural languages.
> >
> > The docs say that pltcl is enabled if it is built with the TCL
> > option. What am I missing?
>
> CREATE LANGUAGE (command line utility 'createlang').  See the regression
> test shell script (src/test/regress/regress.sh) for an example using
> plpgsql.  The PL's are not created and installed by default, apparently.

    Yepp  -  it's  a doc mistake because first I made it that way
    and we decided later not to install by default into template1
    and provide createlang instead.

Jan

В списке pgsql-hackers по дате сообщения: