Re: [HACKERS] New TODO item

От wieck@debis.com (Jan Wieck)
Тема Re: [HACKERS] New TODO item
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian wrote:

> New item for TODO list:
>
> * SELECT aliname FROM pg_class aliname generates strange error
>

>    test=> SELECT aliname FROM pg_class aliname;
>    NOTICE:  unknown node tag 704 in rangeTableEntry_used()
>    NOTICE:  Node is: { IDENT "aliname" }
>    NOTICE:  unknown node tag 704 in fireRIRonSubselect()
>    NOTICE:  Node is: { IDENT "aliname" }
>    ERROR:  copyObject: don't know how to copy 704

    Without  looking  at  anything  I  can tell that these NOTICE
    messages got spit out of the rewriter (I  placed  them  there
    along with the additional NOTICE telling nodeToString()).

    It looks to me that the targetlist contains a bare identifier
    which the parser wasn't able to change into  a  Var  node  or
    something  else.  That  should  never  be  possible.  A valid
    querytree cannot contain identifiers where the parser  didn't
    knew from which rangetable entry they should come from.

    Look  at  the  parser  output  (-d4)  and you'll see the same
    problems the rewriter just told.

Jan